Now What

  1. I will place the Record of Solemnization from the Marriage License into a large white envelope called the KIT. This is your portion to keep.

  2. I will mail their portion of the Marriage License to the Registrar Generals Office where your information and marriage will be registered. You will not receive notice or any paperwork from the government confirming the registration.

  3. You are required to order a Certificate of Marriage, it does not automatically get mailed by the Registrar Generals Office. Read carefully the information about name change and the Certificate of Marriage on the Provincial Government Website.

  4. Please Note that it is not the responsibility of Celebrating Life Ministries to purchase your wedding license or order your certificate of marriage.